Presentation of OTE
The Tunisian Observatory of Economy (OTE) is an NGO created in September 2013.
The OTE's mission is to observe and analyze economic policies in Tunisia, to decipher them for a better understanding of the stakes and the economy and for greater citizen participation in economic choices.
OTE also aims to promote and strengthen the contradictory debates on economic issues in the public debate, within civil society and public institutions as well as to promote transparency and control mechanisms related to economic issues.
Within the framework of its activities, the Tunisian Observatory of the Economy wishes to recruit a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) consultant in order to increase the impact of its activities and improve its future activities within the framework of continuous learning.
Mission specific tasks :
- Coordinate and engage with OTE staff as it relates to MEL requests
- Review existing OTE’s M&E plans and provide recommendation for improvements
- Supporting internal discussions to capture lessons learned and test best practices.
- Provide technical direction on M&E to ensure projects’ M&EL frameworks are implemented as planned and adapted as needed following lessons learned from implementation.
- In collaboration with program team and together with Partners MEALK staff, develop impact indicators and empowering methods of measurement –such as participatory action research, most significant change stories
- Ensure scientific and statistically viable usage of a range of qualitative and quantitative data collection tools and methodologies to measure the project output, outcome and impact.
- Responsible for supporting the preparation and review of program reports in collaboration with program staff.
- Act as point of contact for internal and external project evaluations and data quality assessments, providing evaluators with required data and M&E processes
- Coordinate with project staff on implementation of key activities, such as trainings and workshops to ensure integration of past lessons learned
- Contribute to data analysis and development of new lessons learned and best practices
- Improved monitoring and evaluation plans
- Improved periodic reports
- MEL data collection tools by project and template
- Performance and impact indicators by project
- Guide to putting into practice a continuous learning process with its tools
- General training for OTE staff and specific to MEL project managers
- University degree in political science, international relations, public administration, NGO management or applied research (anthropology or sociology), statistics or a related field
- Experience in monitoring, evaluation and learning of at least 3 years in general and at least 2 years in a country of the region.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing performance monitoring systems, including indicators of achievement and measurement methods.
- Experience in process and project management
- Proficiency in Arabic, French and English required
To apply, please send your application including your Curriculum vitae and the technical and financial offer to the following address email@example.com, mentioning the reference "MEL-RH-2020" in the subject line of the email. before 11/14/2020 at 11:59 p.m.